Some parts of our website may not be compatible with Internet Explorer. For the best
experience on our site, please visit us on Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or Microsoft Edge.
for Utility Payment Deferral Program information and other helpful COVID-19 resources.
Does wall dimmer interfere with bulb operation?
Sengled Element bulb does not flash when being adjusted by a wall dimmer, unlike many other brands of Zigbee bulbs. However, due to the nature of electric circuit design, many of the following features related to wall switch operation will be disabled.
- Report "off" state to the hub when being powered off by the dimmer.
- Dimming capability via dimmer double click.
- Zigbee network rejoin via dimmer.
- Enter EZ-Mode via dimmer.
- Enable factory default reset of bulb via dimmer.
Want to contact a customer care representative?
Please visit Contact Us and select your state or province of residence to view the contact information for your area.