Extend the Life of Your HVAC System for Just $9.99/Mo. + GST.
Plus, for a limited time we're offering 3 months free!*
Your home comfort equipment is a significant investment, and it pays to take great care of it -- especially when the cost of maintenance is only $9.99 per month. Sign up for our Annual Maintenance plan to keep your equipment shipshape, and we'll give you the first three months of coverage for free! Then you can relax while our experienced technicians inspect your system from top to bottom to keep it running smoothly for another season.
Benefits of Furnace Maintenance:
Protecting Your Health and Safety -
Before we leave your home, we'll ensure your furnace is operating as safely and efficiently as possible.
Our checks and adjustments can help:
- Detect carbon monoxide leaks
- Prevent the development of hazardous conditions
- Reduce dust particles and bacteria
- Help prevent a middle-of-the-night furnace breakdown
Saving Money -
Regular furnace maintenance benefits:
- Ensure that your heating equipment runs to manufacturers' design specifications and warranty remains valid
- May reduce your monthly heating bills by ensuring your furnace is operating at peak efficiency
- Increase the lifespan of your furnace
Saving Time -
Regular furnace maintenance can help
- Reduce the hassle of unexpected and inconvenient breakdowns
- Eliminate the time spent searching for a reputable contractor
We perform thousands of furnace maintenance and service calls every year and want to be your service provider. Call Direct Energy today and get the comfort of knowing your furnace has been checked by a professional.
Making sure you keep a regular maintenance schedule is easy with an Annual Maintenance Plan for just $9.99/Mo. + GST.
All of our service technicians are fully licensed and receive ongoing training. As part of your maintenance visit, our licensed service technician will:
- Safety test for carbon monoxide (CO)
- Check for hazardous debris in the chimney and flue
- Maintain air filters and reinstall as necessary
- Check operation of thermostat and safety controls
- Check gas pilot safety system and service as required
- Maintain the motor and fan
- Check blower operation
- Check condition, tension and alignment of fan belt and perform required adjustments
- Service burners and set for proper combustion and ignition
- Check gas piping to furnace
Call to Learn More About Heating/Cooling Sales & Repair:
In Calgary: 403-910-0586
Or visit Calgary Maintenance
In Edmonton: 780-306-1334