Service Available 24/7
When it's hot outside and your air conditioner breaks down in the evening or on the weekend, you need fast, reliable and safe service. Direct Energy Alberta provides air conditioner service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week so that you don't have to wait. Our highly-trained technicians provide the best quality in repair service to all brands and models. We have 25 trucks servicing homes across Calgary and Edmonton and the surrounding communities. We are committed to bringing cool comfort back to you and your family.
Our Air Conditioner Repair Service involves:
- Diagnostic review of your air conditioner to determine the issues
- Conducting repair safely and effectively - we're committed to getting it right the first time
- An 8-point safety check upon completion of the repair including:
- Testing for ambient carbon monoxide
- Checking for hazardous debris with the unit
- Running the unit through a full operational and safety cycle per the manufacturer's specifications
- Safety is our main concern. When it comes to natural gas, electricity and water, it's important to have professionals look after the safety of your family and your home
- Our highly-trained team includes master gas fitters and refrigeration and electrical technicians who have experience with all brands including Carrier, Trane, Amana, York and Lennox
- We provide customer support and service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, because we know an air conditioner can breakdown at any time of the day
The Direct Energy Difference
We'll do everything we can to repair your air conditioner but if it's time to replace it, we will waive our repair service fee when you purchase a new air conditioner from Direct Energy. View our latest Air Conditioner offers.
Hear What Our Customers Are Saying...
Call to Learn More About Heating/Cooling Sales & Repair:
Or visit www.DirectEnergyCalgary.ca
- Fort Saskatchewan
- Sherwood Park
- St. Albert
- Stony Plan
- Spruce Grove