Give Your A/C a Little TLC for
$9.99/Mo. + GST.
Just like your family vehicle, air conditioner repair costs can be a concern – that's where Direct Energy can help. Annual preventative maintenance will help guard against potential air conditioner breakdowns and extend the life of your equipment.
Your Health and Safety
Before we leave your home, we'll ensure your air conditioner is operating as safely and efficiently as possible.
Our checks and adjustments may help:
- Ensure that your air conditioner runs to manufacturers' design specifications
- Detect a carbon monoxide leak in your home
- Pinpoint potential problems before they become costly breakdowns
- A leaking or dirty AC system could cost you in extra energy consumption
- Regular maintenance may help reduce your monthly cooling bills by ensuring your air conditioner is operating at peak efficiency
- Annual service can help increase the lifespan of your air conditioner
- Reduce the risk of unexpected and inconvenient breakdowns
- Eliminate the time spent searching for a reputable contractor
We perform thousands of maintenance and service calls every year and want to be your service provider. Call Direct Energy today and get the comfort of knowing your air conditioner has been checked by a professional.
All of our service technicians are fully licensed and receive ongoing training. As part of your air conditioning maintenance visit, our licensed service technician will:
- Check and record carbon monoxide (CO) levels
- Check temperatures across air handler
- Check temperatures/air flow across condenser motor & compressor
- Check current draw on condenser motor & compressor
- Test operation of condensation system and evaporator coil
- Test unit by putting it through full operation cycle
- Check superheat and sub cooling readings
- Check operating pressures
In Calgary: Calgary Maintenance
In Edmonton: Edmonton Maintenance